ChemREADY ensures proper industrial water treatment of Boilers, Cooling Towers and Closed Loops HVAC systems and prevents plant downtime while promoting system health. Our various program levels allow system service for any need and all size customers. Our highly concentrated, performance enhanced products represent premium anti-scalant, anti-fouling, corrosion inhibition ingredients for industrial boiler, cooling, closed loop and steam-line applications.
ChemREADY is not focused on solids chemical treatments which are plagued with issues, our concept is Ultra-Concentrates which are liquid, pump-able products. Our clients can then utilize the best available technologies in a manner that allows for a safer, No-Touch application of these concentrated water treatment for heating and cooling systems.
Reasons Why Ultra-Concentrates Water Treatment Chemicals are Right For You
- Technological Advancements: Formulation and corrosion control are at the forefront of our products. To further improve our current technology and keep up with the latest in treatment solutions, we are adjusting some formulations to be more concentrated but also include new and improved inhibition packages.
- Chemical Footprint: 55-gallon drums and their containment skids consume needed floor space. All new products are offered in convenient 1-gallon containers with tanks for 4 & 7 gal storage capacity. Each can come with mounting hardware to easily place chemicals where they are needed and maintain a free and clear floor space.
- Safety: 55-gallon drums that weigh from 450 lbs. to 650 lbs. creates a safety concern when moving and delivering treatment chemicals. In addition, our All-In-One treatments eliminate the customer risk of blending chemical batches on site.
- Reduction in Discharge of Molybdate/Nitrates: Municipalities are getting stricter on the water that companies can discharge. Nitrates and Molybdate are some of things they want to minimize or eliminate. In the interest of our customers and to reassure we are meeting evolving municipality requirements, we are switching to an organic inhibitor package.
- Traceability: Incorporated in all cooling tower and boiler treatment programs is a new fluorescent tracer chemical, when coupled with our automated detection/reporting controllers and online real-time chemical probe monitor, treatment of the systems becomes real-time and foolproof.
- Convenience of All-In-One Treatment: Boiler Chemicals come in an option for all-in-one concentrates so our customers no longer need to mix several chemicals in another drum to feed to the systems on-site.
- Reliability of Chemical Treatment: Overall less handling of the chemical, less blending by our customers on-site, all add up to more reliability and performance of the Water Management Plan for your facility.
- Reduce Waste: No need to dispose of 275, 55, 30, 15 or 5 gallon containers. Our Packaging comes in a convenient 1 gallon jug which can be rinsed out and recycled.